Updated: Oct 26
1. Human Development Report. The UNDP's annual Human Development Report provides an indexed view of state of development in countries across the World and is seen as the gold standard to assess the state of progress in human development. Themes are varied each year. Access the HDR 2020 released in December 2020 here.
2. Shecurity Index 2020 - Tracks Progress of Countries towards Women Peace and Security Agenda - Created by #Shecurity Details are provided at Shecurity Index . Database for all countries for 2020 can be accessed here
3. Global Terrorism Index (GTI). Measures the impact of terrorism and provides a comprehensive summary of global terrorism trends published annually. Access the GTI 2020 Report here.
4. Global Peace Index (GPI). Produced by the Institute for Economics and Peace (IEP), the GPI is the world’s leading measure of global peacefulness. This report as per the IEP presents the most comprehensive data-driven analysis to-date on trends in peace, its economic value, and how to develop peaceful societies. Access the Report Here.
5. Global Hunger Index 2021. The Global Hunger Index (GHI) is a tool designed to comprehensively measure and track hunger at global, regional, and national levels. GHI scores are calculated each year to assess progress and setbacks in combating hunger. The GHI is designed to raise awareness and understanding of the struggle against hunger, provide a way to compare levels of hunger between countries and regions, and call attention to those areas of the world where hunger levels are highest and where the need for additional efforts to eliminate hunger is greatest. Access the Scores Here.