Alerts

Sri Lanka President says 88 percent of security forces occupied land in North given back

Sri Lanka President Maithripala Sirisena says 88 percent of the lands occupied by the Security Forces have been released to their original owners and the government is of the clear stance to expedite the release of the remaining 12 percent to the owners as well.The President also said that the lands belonging to Myliddy School and other area schools, which are still under the custody of the security forces, will be released within the next two weeks.The President made these remarks this morning joining in the recommencement of re-construction work of the Myliddy Fishery Harbor.

Please or to Read More Entire Article

Related Tags

Related Article

Article by Same Author

In case you come across any suspicious activity, any suspicious movement or have any information to tell to the Anti-Terror Squad, please take a note of the new ALL INDIA TOLL-FREE Terror Help-line '1090'. Your city's Police or Anti-Terror squad will take action as quickly as possible. Remember that this single number 1090 is valid all over india. This is a toll free number and can be dialled from mobile phones also. Moreover, the identity of the caller will be kept a secret.

Please try to make aware each and every citizen of india about this facility.

Helpline 1090