SOUTH ASIA SECURITY TRENDS: FEBRUARY 2013
A preview of the Contents is as given below-
• Lead 1 - Indo Pakistan Relations: Early Pick Up from Gloom
• Lead 2 - China and India: The South Asian Great Game
• Lead 3- Pakistan – A Turbulent Beginning to 2013?
• Lead 1- Bangladesh – Arming Without Aiming?
• Afghanistan: Security Challenges, Political Progress
• Bangladesh: Military Modernisation
• Bangladesh – Arming Without Aiming?
• Bhutan: Firming Up Relations with India
• China: Forays in South Asia
• China and India: The South Asian Great Game
• Maldives: Presidential Elections Politics Commence
• Myanmar: Cease Fire With Kachin
• Nepal: Awaiting “Call,” by President
• Pakistan: Expected Tumultuous First Half
• Pakistan – A Turbulent Beginning to 2013?
• Sri Lanka: Concerns on Institutional Independence
• India: LOC Ides
• Indo Pakistan Relations: Early Pick Up from Gloom
• India Counter Terror- Capacity Building
• Kashmir: Talks with Hurriyat Moderate Faction?
• North East: Worries in Manipur
• Naxalism: Criticality in Jharkhand
Subscribe Indian Rs 150/- or US $ 8 per issue/ Indian Rs 1500/- or US $ 75 for the whole Year (12 Issues). Postage will be free within India only. ONLINE JOURNAL WILL BE AVAILABLE ONLY FOR SUBSCRIBERS by 5th Each Month. Please send demand draft/cheque/cash in name of SECURITY-RISKS.COM payable Delhi to Flat No 4283, B 5&6, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi 110070. Email – email@example.com
Download : Immediately Available